Monday, January 16, 2012

coasting...

day 134:

monday monday bloggerville!

i am waving the white flag…
i am officially in a foul mood, tired & life is kickin’ my ass.
okay – well the foul mood & tired part is true at least – life kicks everyone’s ass – what makes me so fuckin’ special?
i have seemed to have lost my mojo in the past week or so?
i am still doing what i do but some days lately it has been a total struggle.
i am still tracking my food & eating well…
still doing my daily dose of jillian…
but i am not putting forth any extra effort to push myself a little harder.

i want to run…
but i haven’t -- not since that one day last week i got the wild hair across my ass...
and i haven’t a valid excuse so i won’t even try to muster one up for good measure!
maybe i need some of this?
i’m in a funk – it happens – and trust me, with my depression i am used to this – only a million times worse & more often.
the old me woulda done this to ease the pain…
the new me says *fuck that noise!*
it will pass & i will kick it back into high gear but for now i am just coasting along…

peace, l♥ve & carpe the fuck outta this diem!
xxoo
cyn

**wanna contact me in a more personal manner than my comment form? feel free to email me: chunkygoddess@verizon.net.

12 comments:

Melanie said...

Good for you! I need some of that fukitol some days too.

AlanaMarie said...

I have been in a funk too. I hate winter with a passion.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

We all have crappy days. I still ♥♥♥♥ you.

MizFit said...

I LOVE that as a mantra too.
Need that today!

BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL!!!

Mom on a mission said...

It must be something in the air because I can totally relate to this post.

Masshole Mommy said...

I get like that, too. For me, it's totally cabin fever. I am dying to get my fat ass back to the beach.

Bzybee said...

If you were a guy I would just say that you obviously need to get laid, since that always gets me out of a funk :)

Mommy Bags said...

It is the winter blahs and it sucks. Now don't hurt me but do you think you might need a break from Jillian I know I know......just suggesting.

Ducky said...

I'm coasting with you this week only I've eaten horribly. Blech...and I sortof feel bad about it but I sort of don't.

Just can't seem to find the part of me that gives a shit.

Maren said...

Fukitol sounds amazing. It would be free for all. ;) Sorry you're in a funk, but I'm not worried about you. You'll kick the funk's ass!

power said...

nice info, keep posting bro
visit me http://www.centplay.com/affiliate/id_1198/
BAWAH ANE MAHO ANJING

UnknownGuest said...

nice info~ keep ur hard work
btw dont forget go to here
http://www.centplay.com/affiliate/games_1138/