Tuesday, October 18, 2011

lazy-ass blogger

day: 44
yo my blog-diggity’s

let me start by sayin’ that i am totally wiped tonight – so i am gonna be a lazy-ass blogger and just share some awesome-ness i scored via pintrest.
(please tell me you pin!)



i ♥ pintrest – they have everything & these are just wonderous!

ohhh & a question – anyone ever try this?
just curious…
detox: green smoothie — 1 cup baby spinach, 1 cup kale, 1 pear, 1 ½ cup of orange juice, and 1 frozen banana.

i remember reading a blog on the weight watcher site & the woman swore by it. i am not sure if this is the exact recipe she used – seems familiar – but she had it for breakfast every day & swore that it was the secret to her getting to goal & keeping the weight off.

on a small note: today makes one month solid that i have blogged daily – thus finishing my NaBloPoMo self-imposed challenged.
i have actually enjoyed the daily bloggin – oddly enough – it has kept me quite accountable.
although i cannot tell you how many nights i have dashed home like a effin’ maniac trying to blog in time. whether or not i will continue to do the daily thing? who freakin’ knows?

off to the gym i go.
i wish i could crawl into my jammies and go to bed – but i need my fix & i will be grateful i pushed myself to go after the fact!
spread the bloggy l♥ve, eat your veggies, and love yourself!
xxoo
cyn


(click & vote pretty please with sugar on top)

7 comments:

vanyelmoon said...

I love the one about rewarding yourself with food. I have share that one with my friends at Sparkpeople.
Good on you for getting your gym fix in. Nothing helps my mood more than a great workout.

Maren said...

I pin! And I love it! There's so much great stuff on there! :D

Can't say I'm a fan of smoothies like that though. Anything with leaves in it isn't on my menu.. I just literally couldn't swallow it down (even Mojitos with their leaves make me gag :p)

Have fun at the gym!

Mariebop said...

I've heard of alot of people that swear by those smoothies. There's a website somewhere with a bunch of recipes for green smoothies. I've never tried them. However, if I didn't I might add some protein powder since I never get enough protein.

Anonymous said...

I love Pinterest! :-) http://pinterest.com/hotcoco65/

That smoothie sounds interesting... I know that "green" smoothies are supposed to be incredibly good for you. Still not sold on the thought of kale, or spinach, in a smoothie, but... ;-)

Mommy Bags said...

I love anything green so I drink green tea by the boat loads. Try and stay away from these detoxs I came from the planet of the detoxes all they do is make you tired and cranky and any weight that you drop is just water weight and by the time your done your so friggin hungry you will eat whatever you see in turn gaining back a couple of pounds. I have had many friends do this and totally have passed out on me. I swear

Unknown said...

i would never use it as a detox -- but i would as a nutrional suppliment and breakfast replacement. sorry but this bitch likes to eat only i have a reallllllly hard time making myself eat breakfast everyday...

gonna have to look up that website marie!

Aubrey said...

you have totally peaked my curiousity about this 30 day shred. I am the most motivated I have been in a long time, so I might have to go get it.
How long are the workouts each day?