Friday, October 28, 2011

no more muffin top weekend blog hop -- vol.8

day: 54
happy friday bloggy peeps!

welcome to the no more muffin top weekend blog hop!!
volume 8 & i want to super duper thank all you sa-weet bloggah’s who have been hopping with us – last week we hit an all-time high of 27 entries! w00ts!

misadventures of a chunky goddess

this is a no rules hop where you are free to link up your blog, facebook, twitter, giveaway – whatever your little bloggy heart desires!

it’s always nice to follow the hostess
(that would be me) and/or rock the button – but not required. if you are a new follower, please leave me a comment – i always return the bloggy l♥ve!

check out a blog or two – there are some amazing peeps & blogs out there in the blog-o-sphere! let them know you found them via this hop when you leave a comment letting them know you stopped by and/or are their newest follower!
have fun luvies!

***and after ya join the hop be sure to enter my giveaway for 2 jillian michaels shred workout dvds! link is the first entry in the hop!!***




peace, l♥ve & margarita bloggy peeps!
xxoo
cyn

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so awesome! Lol I totally was finishing my post as yours went up! We rock!

Karen F said...

Following from Flip Flop Alexa Hop
Mommy's Moments
http://www.avonbykaren.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

All linked up, sensational Cyn!! :-) xo

Jo said...

Howdy, new follower here, also on a weight-loss journey! We have about the same stats, too...

Jo
http://bumbumgerms.blogspot.com/

Raebeth said...

Hello. I'm new to the hop. I love your page. Looking forward to future posts. I've linked up the three blogs that I own...

RaeBeth's Corner
The Writing World
Emma's World

Hope you stop by. Have a great weekend.

Lady Estrogen said...

Hellllo luva! xx

Mom Fashion World said...

Hi!
I'm your newest follower via GFC from the Weekend Blog Hop.
Please feel free to visit my blog. Looking forward to seeing you there, and would love a follow back. Thanks!

http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/