Wednesday, October 5, 2011
i l♥ve a challenge
so something fun… errr challenging today, it is technically a challenge so let’s call it that (like talking about myself is a challenge…)!
my most fave redheaded blogger a daft scots lass has graciously bestowed this unique challenge upon me. and seven lucky fellow bloggers will also be given this same challenge – keep reading ya lucky plonkers (as ms.daft scots lass would say).
and as the daft scots lass herself said – don’t make me come look for you!
trust me – you don’t want a crazy-pms raged- would knife ya for a snickers bar-bloggin’-chick (that would be me) on your ass!
basically this is a challenge to help ya dig up posts from the past (or not) and share them with your readers new & not-so-new (old isn’t a very nice word ya know). now because this particular blog is only a month old – well friday it will be (wow) – i might have to pull something outta my ass. won’t that be fun?
1. my most beautiful post – hmmm – i am not sure if any of my posts could be classified as *beautiful* but i do think that the beauty of my blog is it’s brutal honesty. the fact that i have my actual weight out there in the blog-o-sphere for anyone to read is just miraculous! never in my life (other than doctors, brian & my mom) has anyone known my actual weight. not even my besties!
2. my most popular post – easy -- hands down – my ROCK OUT with your CROCK OUT series. even when i fuck up royally – you guys love reading about my crock pottin’ adventures!
3. my most controversial post – oddly enough weigh-in vol.2 when i went up a little in weight. yeah, i was frustrated and ranted pretty nicely but come on – i am a analytical bitch by nature – venting and over-thinking is my thang! i don’t wanna ruin the suspense – because i have a post in mind in regards to an email i received about this post. but i will say this much – the words *eating disorder* were used in said email. sigh.
4. my most helpful post -- i cannot name just one – because i have had such positive feedback from so many of you! i cannot express how much that means to me. this blog and the overwhelming positive feedback sparks me into my success thus far – true fuckin’ story! so every one of your comments are helpful & i can only hope i spread that spark to someone else?
5. a post whose success surprised me -- the fact that any of this drivel is read surprises me – seriously! but i have to admit that i didn’t think the ROCK OUT with your CROCK OUT would garner so much bloggy l♥ve? guess ya'll wanna crock pot like a mofo too?
6. a post i feel didn’t got the attention it deserved -- i am an attention whore (admittedly so) – any attention is good attention. but i just didn’t feel the crock pot l♥ve on my other series tanning booth confessions -- maybe it was that time i mentioned finding a grey hair in places your mama never warned ya about? heh!
7. the post that i am most proud of – i l♥ve this whole blog – it is a labor of true love & something i look forward to writing and engaging with. but i think my effin’ epiphany was a real *break-thru* for me & of course weigh-in vol.1 was awesome because of my ah-may-zing first weigh-in! i lost 5.2 freakin’ pounds!
so now for the lucky plonkers (l♥ve that word – gonna google it shortly!) that get to pass on the bloggy l♥ve!
1. the dancing paralegal -- marie my dear blog-o-sphere friend who has had my bloggy back from wayyyy back! this world traveling fellow weight watcher junkie says it like it is & that’s why i l♥ve her!
2. from flab to fab -- she goes by hot coco, workouts every day, and is such a motivation – need i say more?
3. leah – the kind weight watcher -- hands down one of my most fave blogs eva! she is honest, vegan, and like her name says, kind! a gem of a blogger & human being; truly!
4. a shot of laughter -- such a cutie-pie with a fun, fun, fun blog! she has a candy corn martini recipe for fux sake! (waiting patiently for the weight watcher version)
5. because i have to. “i’m not weird; i’m gifted” -- rachel is a friggen hoot – she is honest, raw, & real – just how i like my bloggers!
6. batcrap crazy -- she rocks, her blog rocks, ‘nuff said! no really, when i grow up, i wanna be her! heh.
and last but never least…
7. mommy bags -- this gal and her coolio blog makes me literally laugh out loud. add to the fact that we are the same age with a toddler – i feel like she is my sister from another mudder and fodder! major bloggy l♥ve for this chica!
there ya go – if you choose to accept this mission please have fun & i hope it leads ya on a cool journey into your own blog and brings insight as to why we crazy bloggers do what we do!
if not -- no worries!
plonker -- the term plonker started out as a reference to someone who was forever drunk on cheap wine (cheap wine is nicknamed plonk) this person was usualy a homeless person, or poor person.
today the term plonker is a very light hearted insult. its not even seen as an insult, its like calling someone a wally. its in no way ment maliciously. you call someone a plonker when they say or do something stupid.
bob - why didnt my food cook ?
john - you never turned on the oven, you plonker.
(thank you urban dictionary)
oh and oops – guess you aren’t plonkers – well, not all of ya at least.
great, now i want some plonk!
spread the bloggy l♥ve, eat your veggies, and love yourself!