Friday, December 16, 2011

weigh-in vol.14 -- 10% bitches!

day 103:
tee gee eye freakin’ eff!
(i just love saying that – dunno why?)

so the weigh-in.
today was just craziness – as all friday’s seem to be lately?
skylar – my 2 ½ year old daughter -- had a check-up visit
(did ya know they do 2 ½ year visits now to do early detection/intervention for autism & developmental issues because they are so widespread now?) with her pediatrician this morning – so i had to race home to drop her & bri off – get my mom (she is also a weight watcher junkie – dunno if I have ever mentioned that?) & fly to our weight watcher meeting.
we made it right in the nick of time -- phew!
and boy oh boy am i glad i did because i…
(drum roll please)
lost 3lbs & for a total of 21 lbs gone & putting me 1 lb past my 10%!!
as in i have lost
10% of my body weight!
(link takes you to a ww page that list the benefits of losing just 10% of your body weight)
***does 10% skinnier nekkid cartwheels***
yeehaw mofos!
(here is my 10% keyring – purty ain’t it?)
i was hoping to be there before xmas & was quite stoked & surprised to make it a week early!
xmas has come early & i gotta smaller booty – JUST WHAT I WANTED!

so uhh yeah – pretty effin’ happy!
(sky & i -- i ♥ this photo & it amazes me how much less i don't mind having my picture taken these days... )
but moving along to some other stuff – cause i know ya’ll are just dying to know about my random shit…

so i was bitchin’ the other day about not really being totally in love with the shred-it with weights workout right?
well…
i decided to bump up to level 2 & man oh man!
jillian
(cause we are on a first name basis & all) warns you that you will *rue the day you bought this dvd* & she isn’t kidding. the difficulty between level 1 & 2 are like night & day.
but i loveeeeeeeeeeeee level 2!
it kicks ass, i love the kettlebell, i love that it is strength and cardio all in one, & i love that i have soreness in places i never fathomed could possibly hurt!
you will feel this one & you will be challenged !
this is the type of jillian workout i have come to love/hate!

also…
today marks the end of
the sweet tooth challenge -- wow!
i challenged myself to three weeks of no junkfood – cakes, cookies, chips, crackers, ice cream, candy , etc. & i am happy
(& kinda surprised) to say i stuck it out.
gotta admit that i thought i would cop out along the way – but i didn’t!
and brian took the challenge with me & stuck it out like a champ too!
we both agree that we feel so much better without a buncha processed crap & both of us lost weight – bri lost 4lbs
(not that he needed to) & I lost 8lbs -- yeah impressive to say the least!
i am amazed @ how much my *need* to snack has diminished. i am not saying i don’t snack – i do – but i make better choices & am trying to listen to my hunger signals.
we feel so good that we are extending this challenge @ least another week.
plus – the thought of putting something into my body that could even slightly make me feel like before repels me.
i feel too fucking good to let a oreo or a dorito knock me down!

well kiddos i am wiped & have yet to workout today – so gotta get a green smoothie down my gullet & my
(recently thinner) ass in my rockin’ purple saucony’s & do it up!

***this just in: apparently linkytools
(the site i use to do the hop) is being an asshole because the no more muffin top hop is closed? my apologies -- i checked the format & everything is correct so it must be something on their end??? carry on!***

peace, l♥ve & carpe the fuck outta the diem!
xxoo
cyn

6 comments:

Mommy Bags said...

Congrats girl on getting to your 10 percent goal that os pretty amazing and you look awesome

Mrs. Tuna said...

Great job at the weight loss. Me? I feel my fat cells multiplying while I type this. My muffin top and I are very close.

Rachellabelle said...

Doesn't it feel so good to get that little, bronze lock? I have mine on my purse, along with my other charms! Love them. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, doll! Just fabulous! So happy for you. Your little girl is going to be such a diva, she's adorable. Way to go on the Sweet Tooth Challenge, you are amazing!

Maren said...

Congratulations on getting to 10% - that is seriously amazing! Well done! I'm so glad you did the sweet tooth challenge and stuck to it - way to go! I'm looking for a good challenge for the new year, shout out if you find anything good!

You rock!! ♥

I'm free of the abuse said...

Woman, you rock the whole damn world!!!! Congrats on the 10% and congrats on the sweet tooth challenge! You're an inspiration!
Susan
http://75percenthippie.blogspot.com
http://happyhippieheart.blogspot.com