Friday, December 30, 2011

weigh-in vol.16

day 117:
tee gee eye eff blogdom!
wow can ya believe how fast this week has flown by?
wasn’t it just xmas eve & here we are on the cusp of new year’s eve.
eeesh time – slow up a bit!

so today was weigh-in/meeting & while i am doing what i do – i have indulged in a cookie or two
(or five) this past week – along with some chocolates that just JUMPED into my mouth – don’t ya hate when that happens?
anywho – i was a wee bit nervous. not that i felt like i had gained – i felt great actually – but being the weigh-in after xmas – who knows?
well, i lost 1.8lbs!
wow, just wow!
i have never lost weight around xmas.
never EVER!

last year i gained 7-8lbs in the month or so between thanksgiving & xmas – this year i lost 10.2lbs.
yeah, TEN effin’ pounds!

I am down a total of 23.2 lbs!
Yay!

honestly i owe it to a couple of things…
the sweet tooth challenge…
recommitting to veganism…
tracking every day, every morsel, no matter what!
and
daily
(yes, every single day) without fail exercise (my jillian michaels dvds) – even on xmas!

another coolio thing – we got a new meeting locale.
they closed down two locations & brought us all together is one brandy-new, bigger, modern, AWESOME location!
(right next door to trader joe’s i might add – s w o o n!)
thankfully i still have the same awesome leader – seems like everyone else got shuffled except for the friday morning & early afternoon meeting peeps.
phew because i flip-flop between the two depending on bri’s work schedule!
i would hate to have to switch leaders!

any of my other weight watcher junkies get a new center????
or are we just über blessed?

tomorrow night brian & i are actually heading out for new year’s eve – for the 1st time EVER together.
no really – we have never been out together for new year’s eve -- we have been pregnant or raising a baby – but now we are ready to rejoin the adult world for one evening.
we are going to my best gal’s house for a little soirree & we are happier than doo-dah about it!
we don’t get out much & never together – one of us is usually home with skylar – but my mom is babysitting – so look the fuck out 2012!

what are your plans for nye?
partyin’ down or on the down low?

well kiddos i gotta get off my ass – i gotta hot date with jillian & my dvd player!

don’t forget to link up!


misadventures of a chunky goddess

as usual – no rules – link up whatever ya like – even giveaways & other hops!
that’s it – easy peasy!





peace, l♥ve & carpe the fuck outta the diem!
xxoo
cyn

if ya’ll feel like takin’ a gander --- go check out my mama/photography blog
the purple goddess & follow along!

6 comments:

AlanaMarie said...

Congrats on the loss! You look fantastic!
I am still just doing WW online, maybe after a month when i feel like quitting again i'll try one. I can usually stick to WW for about two months before I fall off the wagon.
As for new years, we are having a party. I've never hosted a party an I am a little nervous.
I hope you have a great night!

Maren said...

You have done such a killer job! Imagine losing 10lb from Thanksgiving and through Christmas! That is just absolutely crazy! :)

You make me want to push harder - and THAT's really worth something to me! :D Happy New year!!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Congrats. I will be follow in yer footsteps as from tomorrow.

Kerry McKibbins said...

Excellent! You look Fan-fuckin-tastic!!!!

Mrs. Tuna said...

I got to get more serious. I'm either too busy or too depressed. Food calls my name.

I'm free of the abuse said...

You are freakin' AWESOME! Congrats chickie! I'm slowly catching up on my blog reading. I can't wait to see the past two weeks of blogs and weigh ins. You are so inspiring!
Susan
http://75percenthippie.blogspot.com
http://happyhippieheart.blogspot.com