Saturday, November 5, 2011

weigh-in vol.8

day 61:
wow i almost forgot to write about my meeting/weigh-in!
i am slippin’ i tell ya & fuck this cold because this mofo has worn out its welcome & now it just a moochin’ no-good piece of rotten doodies!
pffffft!
(me today – showing off my muscle – its not much but its more than i have ever had in my 41+ years!)
anywho…
so i stayed the same this week & i have to tell ya – i was elated!
i had such a tough week with two b-day parties, a dinner party, halloween, and blasted mother nature and her effin’ pms -- i was prepared for a 2+ pound gain. but nope – i maintained!
(thank you jillian michaels!)
no really – i truly think the daily workouts are making all the difference. not saying i could go out every single week & have a food-a-palooza like this past week – but 30 day shred certainly does help when you are fuckin’ up!
(skylar @ my ww meeting – she thought her nametag was the shit!)

ironically – the topic @ my meeting today was about weigh-in’s & how important the number on the scale is. what can effect a weigh-in – how it makes us feel in regards to success – etc. & so forth.
for me personally – of course i care what the scale says – but i care much less than i used to. i know it is one of many ways to measure success & not always the truest indicator of how hard i am working the plan!

all i know is that scale says i am 192lbs & my clothes fit me like i am 10 lbs lighter – so take that and shove it mr. scale!


well i gotta get my ass movin' along!
happy weekend bloggy peeps!

ohhhh -- a ROCK OUT with your CROCK OUT post coming tomorrow!
nighties blogdom!
peace, l♥ve & margaritas bloggy peeps!
xxoo
cyn


(click & vote pretty please with sugar on top)


6 comments:

Ixy said...

Nice pipes! I agree, that PMS week is a bitch for motivation...I retain water like a balloon at that time and it's so depressing. I even feel water-logged. Ugh. Congrats on a stable week!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Buff or What?! We need to talk about this jillian michaels...

vanyelmoon said...

I know I hate the scale. I try to never weigh myself, I would rather go by bodyfat percentage or measurements. Congrats on maintaining though I think you progressed by increasing your muscle mass, hence your clothes fitting better. Keep up the awesome work :)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome sauce, lady! Good for you! :-)

Laura@Catharsis said...

Congrats on maintaining! I know how crappy it feels when you gain after what seems like a ton of weight. And after parties all week, too. That's some tough stuff!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on maintaining! That's definitely better than gaining. I admire your determination to lose weight! :) Keep up the good work!