Thursday, September 8, 2011

evoking venus


being of the pagan persuasion and a firm believer in the power of positive thought -- here is a great spell/meditation for weight loss.

obviously it takes more than this -- but anything that could possibly put me in the right frame of mine is a-ok in my book.

weight loss spell - venus evocation
courtesy of
starfields

light a yellow candle and recite this prayer:

venus,
goddess of beauty,
goddess of women,
goddess of love,
i evoke your power
to aid me,
to make me strong,
to fill me with your power
to help me in my purpose
to be the best
that i can be.

venus,
goddess of beauty,
goddess of women,
godess of love,
i evoke your power
to heal me,
to cleanse me,
to charge me
with life
and love of life.

venus,
goddess of beauty
goddess of women,
goddess of love,
i call you
into my life
to stand beside me
to protect me
to guide me
towards beauty,
and love.


look into the candle flame and see yourself in the future, of the right age, being happy and alive (which is much more important than "being thin"!).
when you are ready, blow out the candle.
here comes the real magic.
anytime before you eat (and where you can), light a candle to venus before you start.

a lot of people eat a lot of stuff and they don't get fat - it's a mystery, really.
let the power of venus transform your whole eating experience.
when you're done, leave a small morsel as a token offering and blow out the candle.
when you are in a place where you cannot light a candle, imagine one so strongly in your mind that you can nearly see it right there on the table in front of you and act just the same, quietly inside.

should you feel it wearing off after a week or so, do the original full on evocation with the prayer above again to strengthen it even more.

this is very powerful, it really does work and you deserve to be happy, and alive absolutely.

blessed be,
starfields


*** i will definitely be lighting a candle and evoking the beautiful venus***

1 comment:

Erin O'Riordan said...

What a beautiful evocation to a powerful goddess. May it bring you much happiness.